How do you make a pork loin delicious my friends? Only one way. You marinate it. Yep, if you want to move away from mediocre often dry pork loin, you just have to marinate it and then pop it on the grill! Sure, we’ve had many pork loins over the years but nothing beats this preparation for taste.
2 Pounds of Pork Tenderloin
1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Thyme
1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Basil
1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Whisk together all ingredients and then pour over the pork loin in a container that can be sealed.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate 8 hours or more, turning the loin over at least once or twice during the marinating process.
- Heat your grill on high and be sure to spray grates with olive oil, or coat grill grates with olive oil, before putting the pork loin on the grill.
- Turn down the heat to medium and then put the pork loin on the grill.
- You should get a nice sear on all sides of the pork loin by turning the loin over, but be sure you do not go beyond a dark brown sear.
- Close the grill hood and then let to loin roast for 10 to 15 minutes, checking the temperature of the roast with an instant read thermometer every few minutes.
- It is done when the thermometer reads 145 degrees in the center of the roast.
- Remove the roast, let it sit for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.