Everybody love’s fluffy pancakes that also have a golden brown outside, with just a little crunch. After experimenting, we came up with the perfect blend of ingredients that both kids and adults like. Plus, all these ingredients should always be in any normal cook’s pantry and refrigerator, so there’s no excuses for not having buttermilk or a box mix available in the morning.
From PJ, to Anya to Josie and Bennett, all the little grandkids seem to love em, and they are so easy to make.
2 Cups AP Flour
1/3 Cup White Sugar
4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 3/4 Cups Whole Milk
1/3 Cup Melted Unsalted Butter
1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet into and fold them together until smooth.
- Let the batter set for 5 minutes.
- Lightly butter a griddle and when hot pour the batter on the griddle.
- Flip the pancakes after bubbles appear and the underside of the pancake is golden brown.
- Serve with favorite toppings.